I never thought that I would love the black & white trend. As a friend of mine pointed out, “You love colors!” And I do. When I go shopping, I always gravitate towards colors, so for me to continue wearing black & white is just a big surprise, not only to my friends — but a surprise to me!
I saw this challenge online, and I thought I would take part in it.
Day #1 is supposed to include a recent picture of yourself and 15 random facts.
- I’m proud to be Filipino – American. I love my heritage, but I also love my new home.
- I got in trouble at a movie theater once for taking a picture of the opening credits.
- I’ve owned three different Toyotas – a Solara, a Camry, and a Highlander.
- I graduated cum laude with my Bachelor’s degree in Nursing in 3 1/2 years.
- I’m a tad bit OCD. Okay, I lied. Scratch off a tad bit.
- When I was 7, I got sent to the principals office for kicking a boy in the face.
- A drawing I did with a poem I wrote in elementary school got published.
- I played clarinet, piano, & bass guitar in high school.
- I secretly love watching the Disney Channel and rock out to Shake It Up’s theme song.
- I own over 300 pairs of shoes. Ummmm . . .
- I don’t know how to swim, ride a bike, or do a cartwheel.
- I used to love singing & dancing and performing at parties.
- Since I moved here in 1995, I’ve only been to the Philippines twice.
- I had N Sync posters on my wall growing up.
- I didn’t start wearing heels until my college years.
I had a hard time getting to 15!